1. What are you reading right now?
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Either Lucinda, Darkly by Sunny or White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
None other than letting my hubby know.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No real interruptions.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I thought I'd have more time reading, but blogged, tweeted and such more than I thought I would.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Mini-challenges that don't take up so much time. I'd rather be reading. I don't mind commenting or posting, but trying to figure out hard trivia questions or doing dioramas or pictures is a bit much.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Get more sleep the night before.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Oh yeah, been fighting the sleepies since about 2pm.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Nothing that hasn't been mentioned before. The most important being to have some short, easy books for when you get tired and to not start off with something deep.