Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour 1




I learned my lesson with the April Read-a-Thon and I'm starting easy with a graphic novel, Anita Blake, The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton.

Where are you reading from today? Home, on the couch

3 facts about me … I'm crocheting an afghan for the UU church auction. I've lost 50 pounds. I just started watching Glee and I love it.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 36 books from the library

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I'd like to read at least 14 hours and beat my pages from the April Read-a-thon (1,736).

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? Start with an easy read. Get a good night's rest the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment