2. How many books have you read so far? Three
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? No particular book. I haven't decided what to read.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No, just let my hubby know I would be distracted.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? None.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much reading nonfiction slows me down.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Last readathon I recommended more mini-challenges that didn't take up as much time. I'm glad to see they did that and recommend that they continue for the next one.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? No nonfiction. Too slow!
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes, not sure how much longer I can read unless I get a second wind.